Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spiritual Soccer

One of the things I love most is watching my son at soccer practice. I can't think of too many ways I love to end a day than going out to the field and watching him and his teammates putting their heart and soul into what they do. I think of it almost like a meditation exercise - especially on a fall day when the air is cool and the sun is just right. When they get into a passing drill, the rolling of the ball, the quick precision and then the big shot on goal! I know my son is imagining 'SCORE'! All seems right in the world at that moment.

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Valeria Girandola said...

I too love watching my son sculpt, especially on that fall day when the air was cool and the sun was just right. When his garage became his artist's studio and his creation, bronzed, was being tenderly lifted onto a proud fire engine for the oh, so, sentimental trip to Ground Zero. I know my son is imagining "SCORE!" All was very right with the world at that moment ...two years ago. m

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All contents of this website Copyright 2008 Robert Girandola Studio   |   Webiste Design by LM Designing